Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Beware of broken glass

My mom had just come home from work and my oldest sis was trying to get taco fixins' out of the fridge for mom to have a snack, when there was a big noise and a big mess! A bowl of pudding had fallen out of the fridge and broken. It's a good thing that I didn't have my nose right up by the fridge, because I could have gotten killed! LOL! (not really.) I was at the other end of the kitchen and my mom put me in my crate quickly, and locked one of the latches. She said she didn't want me to hurt my paws trying to walk through glass. Mom got a little annoyed that right after she got home from work, she had to clean up a big mess. She says to tell you that Anchor Hocking bowls break into a bazillion little pieces! After the glass and pudding was pretty much swept up, she made my oldest sis mop the pudding messes up.

So, beware of things that are precariously placed, in the refrigerator! They could be damaging to human feet and doggie paws! My oldest sis, who was by the fridge when it happened sustained 3 small cuts on her feet and ankles, from the glass, too. Yikes.

Mom was glad my crate was right there in the kitchen, so she could keep me safe.

No comments: