Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cookie dough on the floor?

Mom was making cookies and even though she was trying hard not to make a mess, she inevitably makes a mess anyway. It was a bounty for a bored dog, looking for a snack! LOL! Don't worry, these were only small pieces of dough! Not even enough for one cookie! I was sure keeping an eye on her!

What joy, what bliss! The grass is showing again! I've also noticed that my paws don't get so cold outside anymore, either! I'm so happy to be able to do my business, on the grass again! That path near the garage was getting so icy, that mom and I don't want to walk there, anymore. We are both afraid of falling!

Our neighbor keeps coming over to chop our ice. Mom and Dad were sick with bronchitis this week, so they were too sick to do it, and it was driving the neighbor nuts! LOL! Today, mom went out and shoveled the ice chunks off the street. I had to be a good dog and stay on the sidewalk, while she was in the street, while I'm trying not to be bombarded by ice chunks. Really, though, mom was being quite careful around me!

Warmer weather and more sunlight is a good thing! Maybe it means we can get to Kohler Andrae State Park, sometime soon!

No comments: