Monday, July 07, 2008

I don't like firecrackers

Wow, it's been a tough coupla weeks. It started on June 21st, that I heard someone setting off firecrackers in their yard. I ran as fast as I could, to the door, for someone to let me in. Then, as it got closer to the 4th, I heard them more and more and more, to the point, where I refused to go potty outside and refused to go for walks. After all, it's scary out there? Don't you know the sky is falling?

So, then I started going inside the house, but then the fireworks started going off inside the house, because mom and dad were mad about me pottying in the living room. They even got some ACE tranquilizer medicine, but I still wouldn't go outside, or if I did, all I would do is struggle and pull with all my might, until someone gave up and just let me back into the house.

Well, now it's quieter outside, so I'm back to doing my business outside and mom isn't giving me the medicine anymore. Mom hates this part of 4th of July. We don't set off any of our own fireworks, because they are dangerous and I get freaked out enough with everyone else's.

No comments: