Sunday, May 13, 2007

An Outside Bath

What will they think of next? Yesterday, I took a walk with my grandma, mom, and 2 sisters. I found something in a ditch that smelled really good and I rolled in it, a long time because it smelled so good, despite everyone's efforts to get me to stop! When we got home, Mom realized I stunk really bad and that had to be fixed. I still can't believe she washed me outside, with cold water! Brrrr! Then I had to rub against the bushes outside, instead of Grandma's nice couches. Sheesh!

While they went out to eat, after the bath, I got stuck in the crate, to dry off! Fortunately, by the time they got back from eating and watching the sunset, I was dry enough to be out of the crate!

Today, on the way home, my family stopped at the gas station, in Algoma, which is right by the lake! I always get to go potty there and I always know what city we are in, no matter if we are coming or going! Everyone stopped to get a drink, but did anyone ask the dog? So, I try to get drinks, from my sister's drinks, but they don't let me. So, we stop at the next city down from Algoma, so they can give me a drink. I had to drink from a bottle, since no one brought a bowl for me! Sheesh, what is with my family? Did they forget the had a dog? After the drink, I was much happier!

1 comment:

Riley said...

Jasmine,
Obviously you don't have your family trained good yet. My mom keeps an old coolwhip sontainer in the car. Just for me. Then, if I get too hot, she buys my bottled water, and then makes sis share it with me. Sis doesn't like it much, but I don't care.

What are you rolling in? That sounds like fun. I've been rolling in dead birds a couple of times in the last 2 or 3 weeks. It kind of grosses my sis out. Oh well, isn't that what a good brother is supposed to do?