Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I haven't forgotten about that hose!

So, mom thought she was smart, getting me ALL wet, with the hose about a month ago! I used to like getting drinks from the hose, but now I don't trust mommy. I swear she is going to get me all wet again. No more hose drinks for me. I'll take my baths in the warm bathtub, thank you very much.

On Sunday, all these people came to our house. Sarah was running around in a funny outfit, with a hard hat and everyone was taking pictures. There was cake, and everything. I remembered, for the most part, not to jump on people, but I did need some reminders. I didn't think it was fair, that the dog got put in the crate, when the food was around. Wasn't that the best part? With all those new people in the house, don't you think someone would have given me a treat? Anyway, mom called it a grad-i-ashun. She said Sarah won't go to school in Sheboygan, anymore. Hmph, and how come I didn't get my picture taken, with the grad in her costume? Aren't I a member of the family, too?

No comments: