Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My 3rd Gotcha Day



I got a box, full of replacement squeakies for the intelligence toys, that I have. (Iqube, Hide-a-squirrel, Cagey Cube) I love the toys, but I guess my big teeth are a bit hard on the squeakers! (Oops!) It's my favorite thing, to make my squeakers squeak and I don't like the toys so much, if they don't make noise, so every now and then, mom buys me replacement parts, for those toys! So, I was wondering if it was Christmas, or something.

Then, they took me to the fancy pet store and got me some fancy treats. I didn't get to eat them yet. It was kind of cold to go outside and to dark in the house, to take pictures. Maybe tomorrow. I hope I get them soon.

Anyway, mom says I've been with the family, for 3 years now and that's why I got all the presents! Mom's friends think that she has a pretty spoiled puppy! LOL!

No comments: