Monday, February 26, 2007

Lots of snow

We got lots of snow over the weekend and I got to spend lots of time outside, helping mommy shovel. I helped by distracting her with my red ball, which I found by myself, in the garage! I was so happy when they threw it for me! I got to play with my jolly ball a long time, too. It was so much fun playing outside, in all that new snow, even if some of it came up to my belly! The kids were playing outside, too, and taking pictures and videos of me playing in the snow. I was glad when it was time to go back into the warm house, though.

I also saw a dog being walked, across the street and I didn't run out to the street to meet him. Mom was so proud of me! I knew it was Rascal, the bichon frise who lives across the street, though.

Now, I'm just waiting for the phone to ring, so I can go back into the car. It means mom has to go pick up the kids from the sledding hill.

Here are the videos of me playing in the snow!



No comments: