Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I had a good Christmas! I got a big bag of compressed rawhides, a cool loofa plush toy, and a stuffed moose, that also squeaks. I have been playing with the loofa toy the most. Although, today, I was most entertained by pulling out some of the stuffing. I don't think this toy is going to last too much longer! LOL! I also got a 4-pronged thingie that looks like tennis ball material. I was chewing on that, today. I loved it!

I don't know if I had such a good New Year's Eve, though. I got left alone while everyone else went to a party. Didn't they know I wanted to party, too? Oh well. They came home eventually, but then wanted to go to bed. I fell asleep, right next to mommy. She has been working so much and then did some roadtrips for shopping, that I have been feeling rather neglected lately. I think she said they were staying home today.

No comments: