Thursday, April 05, 2012

Jasmine Update

I've been ignoring this! Too many other responsibilities! Jasmine has been battling a yeast infection on her belly. We saw the vet a week ago and with the addition of oral ketoconazole and washing her belly with keto-chlor once a day, it's much improved in a week's time. Unfortunately, she needs to wear the cone of shame, because otherwise, she'd lick her belly into flaming redness. Maybe she won't have to wear it for too much longer. I just wanted to post, so we'd could keep a record of this. The vet also said to call in 2 weeks, with an update, so that will be next week Thursday (April 12th, 2012).

She's quite cooperative with the belly scrubbing. Just jumps on our bed and rolls right over, so I can get the job done! A few times, she's gone hiding in her crate, or under my computer desk. Then I just go hang out in my bedroom, until she can't stand it anymore and comes to me! LOL! She does, eventually! (Just like a little kid, I swear!)

No comments: