Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winter's almost over

Maybe I'll get to go to Kohler-Andrae State Park soon. It's been a long time. Sometimes, I think we are driving there, but we are just going to Walmart or Wendy's. Darn it. I miss walking on the beach.

Last night it snowed a little bit. The sidewalks and driveways were all clear of snow and I was even getting some grass back, but now all I see is snow. Mom says we only got about an inch, though, so it probably won't last too long. Mom says she is ready for flowers. Do I tell her it's only February?

I"m ready for spring. That's enough with the snow for now. I do like rolling in it, though, and getting my snout all full of snow. Mom always laughs at me. Also, I'd like the snow to melt around the mugho pine, because I know that rabbits hide under there and it's fun to flush them out. They run so fast to the neighbor's yard. I don't usually chase them, though.

Maybe with warmer weather, someone will get me to the park. I needs me a park fix. Bad.

No comments: