Monday, August 27, 2007

Healing nicely

My little owie is all healed up now and the fur is growing back nicely. You would have to look closely now, to see that I'd had anything done. I should have mom take an update picture. The other night I got to take a walk at Kohler Andrae State Park. That was so fun. Although, I didn't get to go in the water. Mom said there were yellow signs around, so she didn't think the water was safe. Once I tried to pull mommy down by the water, though. Otherwise, there were too many other smells to attract my attention, especially poop that other people chose not to pick up. Mom sure didn't like that. She brought along a plastic bag to pick up mine!

2 comments:

Riley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riley said...

Are you too sad to update your blog since you are short one sis or just too busy?