Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Those darn rabbits!

Those darn rabbits! They hide under the big bush, in the front yard. I know they're in there, because I can smell them. I think mommy thinks I'm nuts sometimes, because she can never see the rabbits, when she peeks inside the bush. She only knows they're there, because once in a while, I flush them out, and get to chase them! That's sooo fun. I never catch the rabbits, because they are very fast. I just make them switch bushes. That mugho pine, must be warm and cozy to hang out in. Me, I would rather sleep on mommy's bed, where it's nice and warm!

Mom and Sarah were looking at pictures tonight. I heard mom ask Sarah if 9-6-06 was the last time I took a bath. Why do they take pictures of everything, even my baths? Shoot, I don't want a bath. Mom has been noticing that my fur isn't as fluffy as it should be. Ugh. I suppose I need a bath soon. Mom gave me a mini bath last week. had a stinky back end and she had to wash my butt. How humiliating! She didn't have time to wash my whole body, though.

Today, the neighbor kids came over. They threw my balls for me, and I ran and got them, for the kids. Never mind that my family tries to throw the balls, and I don't care. I had to show off for the kids! They're so cute and pay lots of attention to me!

No comments: